Compact profiling machine, for standing seam technology. For facades and roofs.
Easy profiling of:
- Conical shares (from 50 mm axle mass)
For all standard roofing qualities:
Galvanized / galvanized coated: Up to 0.7 mm
Zinc: Up to 0.8 mm
Stainless steel ROOF-INOX / Uginox: Up to 0.6 mm
Copper: Up to 0.8 mm
Aluminum: Up to 1.0 mm
Dimensions: Length: 1100 mm., width: 1100 mm., height: 950 mm
Weight: Approx. 480 kg
Profile sizes: 25 mm. and 32 mm. (clip relief). Single and double fold.
Sheet width: Stepless adjustment via Quickset system: 280 - 840 mm
Sheet thickness: Up to a max. of 1,00 mm
Roller set: Latest technology. Hardened, with drive elements in the rollers.
- Speed regulation via potentiometer. From 0 - 15 m/min.
- Squeegee roller set for stiffening beads, large widths or thin sheets - driven
- Roller set for clip relief
- Extended spout for even better stabilization of sheet metal shares
Expected delivery on spare parts, small machines & equipment is between 2-5 working days
For more complex solutions, please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.